Friday, September 19, 2008

Fabulous Workshop!

After work tonight several of my coworkers, former coworkers, and my downline, Heather, joined me for a workshop featuring the Upsy Daisy stamp set. I purchased the class instructions from Andrea Walford (see post below) and tonight we had a great time making her four cards, the two additional cards I designed that coordinated with Andrea's, and then finally the cute card box Andrea designed. Everyone had a great time, and their cards and box turned out great! I hope to do a workshop each month, featuring various projects from cards to scrapbook pages, to that cute DVD tin scrapbook that was recently featured on Splitcoast. I should have brought my camera with me to get a few candids, but forgot it at home. Had a great time, anyhow! Have a great weekend. I'm hoping to find some time to do more stamping as I finally got Inspired by Nature and I can't wait to put some ink on that baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards. I love this set so much. You did a great job!