Sunday, February 24, 2008

No Time to Stamp

No stamping for me this weekend. We have a mission project to work on for my 4th grader, a science fair project to work on for my 6th grader, and progress reports for me to work on for my 8th graders! My upline's team meeting is tomorrow, but I can't afford the time to go. She's about an hour and 15 minutes from here. I'm bummed because I'll miss the cute project she has planned for those who attend!

I did get to do something fun today, however. My girls and I took part in a kids cooking class at The Cooking Store. It's the third kids class we've attended, and each time, Chef David Church does a great job. Today's 'Southern Comfort' theme turned out to be great! We made Green Chile and Cheddar Cornbread, Sweet Potato Praline Marshmallow Casserole, Homemade BBQ sauce, Quick and Crunchy Coleslaw, BBQ Pulled Pork Wraps, and Apple Cinnamon Crostatas. Everything on the menu was YUMMY! The girls had fun, I got some pictures of them to scrapbook later... a good time was had by all! I hope to have a chance to do some stamping next week. Until then, have a great one!

No comments: