Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year!




Finally had some time to stamp today, so I got to work on the cute stand-up calendar that Linda (labullard) posted on SCS back in November. I had so much fun creating it, and I plan to make several more. I'm hoping to make one with my mom tomorrow night as our family gathers at Mom & Dad's to ring in the new year. I have my ink pads reinked and ready to go, along with the stamp sets and markers I used to create each side. Just have to grab the cardstock and adhesive, and I'm good to go! When I return to work on January 7, I'm going to offer a workshop to make these cute calendars. We have half a dozen or so stampers at the middle school where I teach and we try to get together to stamp, either after work, or at Darla's or Heather's on a weekend, now and then. I wish we could do it more often, but we're all busy, so I'm thankful for the time when we do sit down to gab and stamp together.

Ah, Linda just sent me a note and let me know about another version of her calendar by Nancy, this time done in landscape mode! I'll have to try this one, too! It'll be a good use for all of those designer papers I bought back in November during that terrific paper promotion Stampin' Up! was running!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!




No comments: