Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Finally! Something new to look at!


Sorry it's taken me a while to get something posted! This week I finally had some time to sit down and make some much needed gift card holders. The first is one I created for my father-in-law. He only wanted a gift card from Starbucks, so it gave me a reason to finally mount and use my "Like it a Latte" set. It was fun making a double pocket card, and I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. The rest are gift card holders. This Christmas was the year of the gift card for both sides of our family, as that's what most of the adults wanted. I made 14 of these, and ended up using all of them! Once I got the design worked out, it went pretty quickly. I used a variety of stamp sets to create them, including the 'Happy Holidays' sentiment from Snowfall, 'Just for You' from Tags & More, 'Be Merry' from Warm Words, as well as one from True Friend and another from Snowflakes for the circles/scallop punch on the belly band.

I'm off for two weeks, so I hope to finish up my 'Let it Snow' garland I'm currently working on. Then I'll be able to play with my Spring/Summer catty preorder!

No comments: