Saturday, January 15, 2011

Redesign of Cracked Glass Valentine

Last Sunday I posted my first cracked glass attempt.  Today I redesigned a portion of the card and this is the version I'm going to share with my stampers on Friday.  Sorry for the blurry image on the sentiment, but I scanned this one and my scanner doesn't do 3D very well.  You get the idea, though, right?  I like the tighter framing around the cracked glass heart - I think it makes a stronger focal point to the card. 

I used the spritzer tool on the original card, but on this one I decided to go with an all-time favorite, Itty Bitty Backgrounds instead.  My hubby liked this version better, and loved that I added something inside as well.  I hope the gals at stamp camp like it, too!  I changed the sentiment on the card front to one from Well Scripted and I like it better than the original card (but I'll bring the one from Seasonal Sentiments if my stampers would rather use that one).  I've got a couple of 'Happy Valentine's Day' stamps that I'm going to provide to give them a choice to use on the inside of the card. 

7 comments:

Yapha said...

So pretty!! Perfect colors for this!!

Cindy said...

I really love this one, Cheryl! Love the way you finished the card inside, too. I'm thinking of doing a class on that for my stampers.

Tanya Boser said...

This is just gorgeous! I am going to have to try this too :)

Heidi Baks said...

Love the inside! These are just a great yummy color combo - great job!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty and i love the inside!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love it!

Shelley Z said...

Fantastic! Love the inside!