Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tea Lights Mix-Up

Last month I saw this awesome post by fellow Stampin' Addict, Tanya.  I used this project idea for my upline's team meeting swap last month, and it was SO easy to do!  I had planned to share this with my stampers at stamp camp yesterday, but I somehow managed to leave the stamp set at home.  UGH!  One of my stampers made the box and I told her I'd stamp the top and do the candles for her over the weekend, so it wasn't a total loss, I guess.  Here's two of the ones I made last month:


I made nine of these when I was making my swaps, so I have a few left over to give away.  I think I'll redesign it in a Christmas holiday motif and bring it back next month for stamp camp.  Thank you, Tanya, for sharing your great project!

7 comments:

Yapha said...

Those came out great!! I'm sure it will just whet their appetites to make them next month!

Debra Burgin said...

Terrific projects, even if delayed!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome!!

Tanya Boser said...

Gorgeous! You did a beautiful job with these, especially the multi-colored candles :) I'm just tickled pink that so many people are enjoying this project!!

Cindy said...

Love the bright colors - so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they came out great! Love the vibrancy of the colors!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great idea! Love the colors!