Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunshine Award

Wow, I've never gotten a cute blog award before!  Candace over at CJ Lawlor Designs awarded twelve folks with a Sunshine award, and I was one those lucky recipients!  Thanks, Candace, that's so sweet of you! 


Candace left me a comment on my last post and I've had fun checking out her work on her own blog this afternoon.

Now it's mine turn to pass the torch.  The guidelines for the award are:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

The hardest part, of course, is narrowing it down to just 12 blogs!!  It was tough but here are 12 blogs that I enjoy visiting on a regular basis (in no particular order):

1.  Nancy iSTAMP
2.  Gretchen Inspiration in Action
3.  Deb ARTfelt Inspirations
4.  Connie Constantly Stamping
5.  Dawn DO Stamping with Dawn
6.  Corinne (aka Roxy)  Stamping With Roxy
7.  Jaydee  Stampin! With Jaydee
8.  Miriam Creations by Miriam
9.  Mike  Stampin-Style
10.  Teneale  Teneale Williams
11.  Margaret  Margaret Moody
12.  Michelle  Freedom in Creating

Thanks everyone, for your inspiration - some of you I've been visiting for quite a while, and some I've just recently found but plan to visit often!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

Thank you so much for the nomination, Cheryl! I'm so flattered and honored that you thought of me! You're too sweet!

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

Thank You Cheryl. I'm honored that you selected me!!