Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hershey Bar Pull-Up Treats

Last year I saw a tutorial for these cute treats over at SplitcoastStampers.  Don't know why I didn't give it a try last year, but I didn't... but I did this week!!  Here's my first attempt.  I used Brocade Blue and Night of Navy card stocks (I love those two blues together!), Snow Buddies level 2 hostess from the Holiday Mini catalog, There are a few things I'd do differently next time:

1.  NO GLITTER - well, at least none on the cover itself.  A little to glam up the snowman is fine.
2.  Add something to the belly band - maybe a piece of Brocade Blue DSP or something.
3.  Pierce around the scallop circle punch instead of using Night of Navy marker to color in dots.

I'm thinking of going to the Ladies' Luncheon after the late church service next week and they are asking for all types of demos/reps to show their wares so that the ladies attending the luncheon can do a little Christmas shopping.  I thought I might participate and bring some stocking stuffers like Snowman Soup (I've got nine made so far), maybe some matchbox die nugget boxes and these cute pull-up treats.


No comments: