Friday, July 25, 2008

Technique Swap Page #4


Sunday is our next team meeting at my upline's, the wonderfully talented Jeanne Ciolli. We've been working on 6 x 6 technique swap pages over the last few months, which includes a shoebox swap of a card that features the technique on the card we made for our swap (gee, I hope that makes sense!). After seeing the Black Magic technique in a post on Splitcoast in late June, I knew that's what I wanted to do for my next swap page. I didn't have the Pure Color pencils at the time when we left for our trip to Hawaii, or I'd have done my swaps while we were away. So, I ordered up a set, and they were there, waiting for me when we returned home this week. Last night I created my 6 x 6 technique swap pages as well as designed the card we'll be making. My card was inspired by two talented stampers - Silke Ledlow and Karen Barber.

Today I cut the cardstock and am now ready for our meeting on Sunday! Yay! I wasn't sure if I could get it all together between the time we got home from Maui and our meeting on Sunday, but it all fell into place, and I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that they're ready to go. To learn how to do the Black Magic technique, just click on my technique swap page for the details. It's easy to do, and I LOVE the results!

Thanks to all of you over the last three weeks who put up with my vacation pictures mixed in with my vacation stamping efforts. We're back to being a stamping blog once again. I appreciate you taking your valuable time to visit my little blog!

No comments: