Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally! Some time to stamp!

I finally got a chance to do some stamping tonight! I'd been admiring Jan Tink's Carousel Note Purse, so I finally got to start one of my own. This one combines elements of Jan's as well as Sharon's, as seen on Patty Bennett's blog. So, the front and back are finished, and now I'll need to tackle doing the inside. At least I finally had some time to work on something!

I used the gorgeous Afternoon Tea DSP, Carousel Notes, Pick a Petal Classy Brass Stencil, Live Your Dream stamp set (I used Cameo Coral and Close to Cocoa markers to color in the larger flower), Scallop Punch, 1 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, Linen Background stamp (stamped off once with Creamy Caramel before stamping over the flower which was then punched out), plus some Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, and Wild Wasabi CS. I adhered the double-stitched Wasabi ribbon to the 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip Grosgrain.

After making the outside, I was thinking... this would make for a mighty pretty 6x6 scrapbook album title page! Another project, when I can find the time...

Thanks for looking.

No comments: