Saturday, August 6, 2011

Views of Haleakala

After viewing the sunrise, we stuck around for a bit to take in the sights of Haleakala.  I think this is my DH and my fourth trip to the summit, second trip for our girls.  Such an anazing landscape!  I just wish I'd stopped to take close-ups of some of the silversword plants that are found in the garden area in the middle of the parking lot up at the summit.




I'm blogging this on our last day on Maui.  I'm going to miss being here - having the ocean right out your living room window sure spoils you!

5 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

You could always move there--my upline did! I love the entire book--I hope there are more!

Sue said...

I like the color and texture of your background paper on this one!

Yapha said...

Fantastic pages! Great colors for the pictures!

Shelley Z said...

Love how you used the pictures for your background!

Anonymous said...

Such great pages... I wanna go :)