Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ISO Rose Red Ribbon

Edited to add:  Never mind - found it on the SU! Clearance Rack - SCORE!
Hi everyone!  I'm in search of some Rose Red ribbon.  It was in the last SU! catalog, 1 inch wide, stitched down both edges.  Here's what it looks like:


I'd be willing to buy a roll or even a few yards if you have some you'd be willing to part with.  I could also trade something for it as well.  Please email me at lovetostampandscrap@yahoo.com if you can help me out.  Be sure to come back this weekend for the next Stampin' Addicts blog hop (where you'll see what I used this pretty ribbon on!).

1 comment:

Beth Caracciolo said...

I'm looking for Pocket Silhouettes and Botanical Silhouettes stamp set to purchase. Do you have one or both sets for sale or perhaps know someone looking to sell theirs?

Thank you.

Beth Caracciolo
Beth.caracciolo@gmail.com