Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

This morning I hopped over to random.org to have it pick the winner of my blog candy - a set of rub-ons from the new Holiday Mini that is now available for customers to order from.  I had 58 sweet comments on my projects for the Stampin' Addicts Holiday Mini Blog Hop over the weekend.  Drumroll, please...

My ninth post was made by Gayle - congratulations!  Gayle, I've emailed you to ask for your mailing address and to let me know which set of rub-ons you'd like. 

It was SOOOOO fun all weekend checking back to see the kind comments everyone was leaving me.  The acetate card was most people's favorite, but close behind was the winter garland project.  Quite a few of you liked the New Year's card, too!  Thanks again for visiting my site and I hope many of you will come by again to see what's new!

No comments: